Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New BzzKit! Glade Expressions



So, I know that I still need to finish posting about those awesome UNREAL candies, but I just got my Glade Expressions BzzKit and I just have to post about it first :)  I love it!


I had already heard of these when I got invited to the BzzCampaign.  It was totally random, but I was a kind of tour guide for my cousins when their mom took them to Chicago for Spring Break (so it's been a while ago)  We went to Lincoln Park Zoo (love that place!) and there was an adorable mini truck with girls doing a marketing thing for Glade.  We got free awesome shoulder bags (if I find mine I will post a picture) and we got to smell the scents.  I was in love with it then!  But I looked in the stores and couldn't find it anywhere for months and months.  So basically when I got this Campaign, I was practically jumping for joy! haha!

When my kit arrived I was thrilled.  It was a huge coupon book with a coupon for a FREE oil diffuser kit, and a FREE spray kit for me.  Plus it has a ton of coupons for me to hand out.  ($2 off the spray kit and $4 off the diffuser kit)

The Glade Expressions line currently has 4 fragrances.  These are them, with a little description


Cotton & Italian Mandarin - Open your home with the bright, breezy blend of cotton and sparkling citrus, honeydew and sandalwood **Only Available in Spray**

Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice - A ripe, spicy blend of sweet pears and crisp apple with a dash of cinnamon and clove that warms and invigorates

Lavender & Juniper Berry - Lush lavender blends with fresh juniper berry, eucalyptus and rose to relax the senses and open your home

Pineapple & Mangosteen - Evoke a tropical paradise with the blend of freshly cut pineapples and hint of tangy mangosteen, creamy coconut and passionflower

I told my mom I would get her one of the diffusers and one of the sprays so I figured I would get one of each  scent so I could try them all! :-)

I of course went to Walmart like an hour after I got my kit to get them all!  When I got there I found that they only had the Pineapple & Mangosteen and the Cotton & Mandarin.  I got the spray  Cotton & Italian Mandarin and the oil diffuser Pineapple & Mangosteen.  I really wanted to get those other scents too, so I decided to try Target.  Lucky me! They had what I needed, so I got the Lavender & Juniper Berry in the oil diffuser and the Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice in a spray.

My coupon book and my scents :-)
Now, if you ask me, my favorite is the Pineapple & Mangosteen, then the Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice, then the Cotton & Italian Mandarin, and lastly the Lavender & Juniper Berry.  I like all of them, but I like the fruity scents better.

I put my Pineapple & Mangosteen oil diffuser on the bookshelf next to my desk, and oh my gosh, it smells so good.  I keep smelling it and I love it.  Plus I love how it looks. The cute little sleeves are wooden and they are just adorable.  I like the look of the white ones too, but I don't know, I just love that wood look.

My Oil Diffuser on the bookshelf
My mom put the Lavender & Juniper Berry Oil Diffuser in the bathroom, it looks pretty cute in there. Plus it smells really good every time you walk in.  Although, we do have a small bathroom, so sometimes it is a little over-powering.



As for price, these were very reasonable.  With the coupons BzzAgent gave to hand out, Spray ended up being only $0.98!! and the Oil Diffuser was just $1.98.  Very good.  And that was for the starter kits, they have refills that are even cheaper! :-)

I love these and I really recommend them to anyone looking for a cute way to enjoy fragrance in their home!



Coming soon will be the rest of my UNREAL candy review, plus Dentyne Split2Fit packs :)

~Mrs. Awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment