UNREAL has 5 different candies, all with NO Corn syrup, NO Partially hydrogenated oils, NO GMOs, NO Artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, and have reduced sugar by over 40% per serving on average. Sounds great right? But like always there's that concern... is it going to taste right?
UNREAL 77 is the first in the line of UNREAL candies I am trying. 77 is a Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup... basically, its UNREAL's version of a Reese's Cup. I have always loved Reese's cups, so 77 has a lot to live up to.
Before I tell you what I thought of 77, I want to share a little bit of the facts with you. Show you what is in the UNREAL 77 and the facts of 77 vs Reese's.
11g of sugar vs. 21g?! That is a huge difference. Not to mention lower fat, lower calories, lower carbs, and higher fiber! Now yes, I do realize that the size is slightly different, 36g vs 42g, but honestly, if I hadn't read that on the UNREAL site, I never would have known. The UNREAL 77 don't seem smaller than the Reese's Cups at all.
When I tried the UNREAL 77, I shared them with my mom. Aww, how nice of me I know. She's an even bigger Reese's Cup fan than I am. The UNREAL 77 was good, but it wasn't a Reese's cup. With 77 you can tell that there is much less sugar (which, yes, is a good thing) It also had a slightly grainy texture to it, I don't know if this is how it normally is, or maybe I got one that had been sitting around maybe a little too long. I would still be willing to buy the UNREAL 77, I would give it a 3 out of 5. But it's no replacement if you're craving a Reese's Cup.
Next up for review will be UNREAL 8 - Snickers. After that I will have 3 more UNREAL candies to review. I also have two other Bzz Campaigns going on currently, so expect more posts soon :)
~Mrs. Awesome



No comments:
Post a Comment