I know, I know, I suck at starting this blog. I started it with my first two posts, and then I just up and disappeared. I had too much chaos going on at the time. Now things are settled down, I have some time for me, and I'm getting myself organized.
So this post is just a simple update of my bzzagent status. What I've done, what I'm currently doing, etc.
I already posted about my first Bzz Campaign. The Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles. The second campaign I was invited to was Bic Soleil Savvy razors. I have already completed this campaign also, and I will be posting about it soon.
After my Dr Scholl's and Bic Campaigns ended I got invited to THREE!! more campaigns in like a week and a half! I was amazed! My Bzz score is now a 10/10! Go me! haha.
So what campaign reviews can you expect in my future?
UNREAL unjunked candy
Dentyne Split2fit packs gum
Glade Expressions Collection
I have already recieved my bzzkits for UNREAL and Dentyne. I should be getting my Glade kit soon I hope.
I will post soon about all of these awesome products! :)
If you have questions about any of them, or about being a bzzagent please feel free to contact me
No comments:
Post a Comment