I have been a fan of Dr. Scholl's for a long time, so I was thrilled to get to be in this campaign. I have had issues with my feet for several years. I broke my leg (really bad... like 6 months not walking) in my freshman year of H.S. and ever since then, I have a hard time on my feet for extended periods of time.
When I received my BzzKit, I was psyched. It had a pair of Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles, a packet of $5 off coupons for any Dr. Scholl's inserts, and the BzzGuide with all the information about the product. (I don't have a photo of it because my laptop just died and its trapped on my hard drive) My packet of coupons looked like someone had accidentally sliced it with a box cutter. I sent an e-mail to BzzAgent, just to let them know, the coupons were completely useable still. They sent me a brand new pack of coupons also! I think in the end I had 15-20 coupons for $5 off!!!
![]() |
| Inserts in my work shoes. |
I can't even begin to explain how much I love these things. They helped me so much. Before I put the inserts in my shoes, I would leave work with very sore feet and would want nothing more than to just get those shoes off. Once I put the inserts in, things changed drastically. The first day I left work and I didn't even think about it. I then realized my feet didn't hurt. I didn't kick off my shoes the second I got into the car. It was a huge change.
I used the inserts in all my shoes ever since I started the campaign. I will definitely continue to buy them and I am recommending them to anyone who has pain from being on their feet.

No comments:
Post a Comment